Demorec end game replays!!!

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Messy

Post by Messy »

they're gonna make a server option for that =/
Been announced numerous times ;p just thought u might wanna know ;)

Anyway, yeh that sux :< stjewpid pubs :o
theberkin8or

Post by theberkin8or »

w00t?
Croaker

Post by Croaker »

OMG STOP BEING STUPID

CAN WE STOP DISCUSSING ABOUT REPLAYS

if you really want to see your moves USE a demorec server side plz.

Replay add too much times as it is now. If you pug (or pickup), you can ask the admin to server demorec to see all the cool moves from all the angle, and not just a stupid camera angle that might be bad... Also, cool def play dont need replays ... Defense is the part in db where teamplay help the most. It's NOT individual. If you cover well your player, he wont get a pass, and you wont get an int anyway...

And stopping the game to show a replay is kind of stupid. It break momemtum and all...

I think davidm should think about fixing db gameplay before trying to do cool replay for the 10 db players that gonna remain if db lose players as it does ...

Oh well, if he want to do cool replay and sacrifice gameplay, he has the right eh...
Messy

Post by Messy »

Uhrm, what's the problem? They come only after a goal and at the end of match, when it's good to have a breather, and now I can finally talk to my teamies mid-match w/o fucking up the game \o/

I'm sure the 'voted on' replays will come at the end of a match or a goal, mid-match would be just stupid :) Balls and players would get misplaced too me guesses.
Stulovesyou

Post by Stulovesyou »

It might have come to your attention at some point that there is no fast forward when watching demos.

Your suggestion of getting server demos, involves, bugging an admin, downloading a 10mb+ file, then watching an entire 20 minute demo, just to see ONE goal...

Which could have been shown in 5 seconds as a replay after the goal occured.

!

Message is simple.

- Demorec the end of game goal replays.

- Upload them somewhere and post link.

This will give a < 1minute highlight of an entire game which is MUCH more exciting, interesting and easier to watch then downloading an entire full 30 minute match.

Demorec the end of game replays for league matches.
Post them.
Messy

Post by Messy »

gd idea.

Just that no1 knows which one to pick so they can show off to the ozzies :<