Level 81

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

tehpeh

Post by tehpeh »

Now I know what file to find ... Do I just need the page of this level or do I need guessing ?!

I tried so much but nothing works ._.
Last edited by tehpeh on 20-12-2008 15:05, edited 1 time in total.
neoken

Post by neoken »

Hi... after lots and lots of months playing notpron I made it to this lvl... felt really good.. keeping in mind this used to be the last one =)

I managed to get the file and stuff... then I came read this thread but... got me very confused!
some say no manipulation... ok.. I understand that... but then some say "no need to change the extention".. but "use another program to open it" (and the extention is used just to tell the O.S. which program to open the file)... then "use the one you are used to open this kind of file" ... o.O wtf?
very paradoxal hints in some way.. not intentionaly... I know that.. but can confuse a lot

Can I PM someone to make some things clear? I bet I'm really close!
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

Yes, you can pm me
Metalsonic75

Post by Metalsonic75 »

Beautiful. I was getting really pissed off and then I tried a program I hadn't used in Notpron up to this point. I saw it and all my worries went away. \o/
Well done. Brilliant job. I wish this meant i was on the negatives now... So close...
Aradath

Post by Aradath »

PURE ART

Just Brilliant, so far one of the best levels on the game. I was lucky i've got the right program already, but any way it was a f*****g hard, but nice level.

ONTO THE NEGATIVES!!!!!
Sina.Giant

Post by Sina.Giant »

Ok done it and it feels weird! two things, first maybe this thread needs a bit cleaning :D and second why no hints? it doesn't seems to be spoiling anything to me...
mechtl

Post by mechtl »

easy one...made it in 5 minutes!
Sergej

Post by Sergej »

BWHAHAHAR!! Target destroyed :D

Was thinking in the wrong direction for an hour due to misinterpretation, then found something and carefully inspected it... Finally some of my geek knowledge pays off :D

<- happy

Excellent riddle, definitely one of the best I have encountered until here. Made my day
Sina.Giant

Post by Sina.Giant »

Grats on positives then! go to the darkside and make sure to take warm clothes, it feels so cold there I tell you...
eisvogel

Post by eisvogel »

this lvl was trully hateable :P
ccoonnyy

Post by ccoonnyy »

Can i PM anyone ? i think i almost got it
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

sure
ccoonnyy

Post by ccoonnyy »

Last edited by ccoonnyy on 20-06-2009 18:35, edited 1 time in total.
ashengem

Re: Level 81

Post by ashengem »

Yessss!!!!

It took me days. I stared at it, my mom stared at it, my boyfriend stared at it, a co-worker. I was so close with my second guess. Wow. Moving right along... :D
Zari0t

Re: Level 81

Post by Zari0t »

Good god, I've been stuck on this one for 3 months now! I think I'm on the right track (with the source hints, not the one about the title; David's a liar), even downloaded a file. I've looked at it in every way that I can think of (paint, audacity, NOTEPAD), but I can't make a thing of what I find.

Is there someone I can PM about this? I'm getting seriously frustrated...