Level 4

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

amh

Re: Level 4

Post by amh »

roserose wrote: 14-01-2021 23:36 Hi im new here, I need some help on level 4. i entered the pass-user name like 100 times now, and nothing is working. (I'm not to sure the "rules" of this foum, sorry in advance of i do something/say something I'm not supposed to) <3
PM me with what you are doing
ingridlee

Post by ingridlee »

I think the password has changed. I played it a few years ago lol.
amh

Post by amh »

ingridlee wrote: 09-03-2021 16:51 I think the password has changed. I played it a few years ago lol.
Many passwords were changed in 2019. Methods to solve remain the same.
GeT_MiD

Technical Help - lvl 4

Post by GeT_MiD »

Just started with notpron, I'm pretty sure I got the level figures out, however, when typing username and password it says my connection isn't private and reprompts the login box.
Any solution to the *technical* problem?
Maybe my answer's wrong? I assume it isn't but if I can PM it so someone to confirm if I got it right id appreciate it.
amh

Re: Technical Help - lvl 4

Post by amh »

GeT_MiD wrote: 28-03-2021 01:13 Just started with notpron, I'm pretty sure I got the level figures out, however, when typing username and password it says my connection isn't private and reprompts the login box.
Any solution to the *technical* problem?
Maybe my answer's wrong? I assume it isn't but if I can PM it so someone to confirm if I got it right id appreciate it.
Level 4 is a little quirky. Try a few times and let me know in PM if it still doesn't work.
DerekthePig

Post by DerekthePig »

have just started notpron and have reached level 4. i seem to be having the same problem as many on this thread: ive figured out the *spoiler removed and have even checked online and have seen that my username and password is correct. however, the login states that my connection isnt private and will simply reprompt the login after inputting the correct answer.
may i PM someone to see if this issue can be figured out?
amh

Post by amh »

DerekthePig wrote: 15-07-2021 10:12 have just started notpron and have reached level 4. i seem to be having the same problem as many on this thread: ive figured out the *spoiler removed and have even checked online and have seen that my username and password is correct. however, the login states that my connection isnt private and will simply reprompt the login after inputting the correct answer.
may i PM someone to see if this issue can be figured out?
Level 4 can be buggy, try multiple times. If you are still having problems, PM me.

However, if your answer is confirmed by checking online, then it's probably wrong.
sussyboiiiiiicp

Post by sussyboiiiiiicp »

i dont see a clock. HELP!!!!!!!!!!
amh

Post by amh »

sussyboiiiiiicp wrote: 09-11-2021 14:51 i dont see a clock. HELP!!!!!!!!!!
It's on the bed
Donferwea

Post by Donferwea »

I think i may have the correct answer but can't 100% say for sure. since this level apparently gets a bit tipsy letting the correct password in.

btw 2022 goal: finally get around to playing notpron!
Doke__

Not able to solve level 4

Post by Doke__ »

I started playing Notpron today, but for some reason I can't solve level 4

I already know the user and password, but when I put it and click to log, the site pops the username and password window again, and I can't go any further
amh

Re: Not able to solve level 4

Post by amh »

Doke__ wrote: 21-06-2022 21:08 I started playing Notpron today, but for some reason I can't solve level 4

I already know the user and password, but when I put it and click to log, the site pops the username and password window again, and I can't go any further
Sometimes it takes a few attempts in level 4. If still no luck, PM me with what you are trying.
xx_femke_xx

Post by xx_femke_xx »

Not working, do not see any clock on the bed. I figured out the password, but no box to fill it in. What to do?