Level 20

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

b4stet

Re: Level 20

Post by b4stet »

hi, so i have an big issue with this level, i havent played undertale and i tried everything (without cheating ofc) to get to the next lvl
idk will it be a spoiler (i hope not) and idek am i right but this "dont mind the lead/pp" might be about *spoiler removed*
am i right and is it going to help in any way? also i think that *spoiler removed*
can anyone PM me to let me know am i right or give me any hints?
im also sorry if what i said is a spoiler, i can delete it in this case :)
amh

Post by amh »

b4stet wrote: 28-03-2022 13:40 hi, so i have an big issue with this level, i havent played undertale and i tried everything (without cheating ofc) to get to the next lvl
idk will it be a spoiler (i hope not) and idek am i right but this "dont mind the lead/pp" might be about *spoiler removed*
am i right and is it going to help in any way? also i think that *spoiler removed*
You can PM me and yes you were on the right track with those comments I removed :)
Undertale is not involved.
b4stet

Post by b4stet »

amh wrote: 28-03-2022 15:58
b4stet wrote: 28-03-2022 13:40 hi, so i have an big issue with this level, i havent played undertale and i tried everything (without cheating ofc) to get to the next lvl
You can PM me and yes you were on the right track with those comments I removed :)
Undertale is not involved.
I already solved it and it was way easier than i thought but thanks!!
Phanteom

Post by Phanteom »

Hey, i'm having some trouble with this level, i don't even know where to start. i really need help on it
I'm not sure what the "dont mind the lead/pp" means, and if the windows logo has anything to do with it.
-Phanteom (he sucks)
amh

Post by amh »

Phanteom wrote: 05-10-2022 01:21 Hey, i'm having some trouble with this level, i don't even know where to start. i really need help on it
I'm not sure what the "dont mind the lead/pp" means, and if the windows logo has anything to do with it.
-Phanteom (he sucks)
Pencils contained lead in the past. The logo is there for a purpose!
Phanteom

Post by Phanteom »

amh wrote: 05-10-2022 19:07
Phanteom wrote: 05-10-2022 01:21 Hey, i'm having some trouble with this level, i don't even know where to start. i really need help on it
-Phanteom (he sucks)
I don't think i'm on the right track, and i don't get the "undertale reference". Is the logo about the **possible spoiler: The characters like the cube or someting?**
amh

Post by amh »

Phanteom wrote: 06-10-2022 01:07
amh wrote: 05-10-2022 19:07
-Phanteom (he sucks)
I don't think i'm on the right track, and i don't get the "undertale reference". Is the logo about the **possible spoiler: The characters like the cube or someting?**
There is no Undertale involved. PM me and we'll see if you are on the right track
SMGisback

Post by SMGisback »

I am completely stuck :( I dont know what the symbols are related to, i think I understood what the lead is, but not the pb. can i pm someone to get some help on this level? does this forum is still active?
amh

Post by amh »

SMGisback wrote: 14-10-2023 16:00 I am completely stuck :( I dont know what the symbols are related to, i think I understood what the lead is, but not the pb. can i pm someone to get some help on this level? does this forum is still active?
Done.