'We want Panda'

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Chrisfu

Post by Chrisfu »

Panda wrote: To be honest David there is more pressure in the lower teams than you'd think
Is there? Practically eveyone gets promoted or at least stays in the division they're in right now. I don't see that as pressure, I see that as a licence to put your feet up and take it easy. :D
Panda

Post by Panda »

There was certainly a lot of tension when I was at {FCU} :rolleyes:
Chrisfu

Post by Chrisfu »

Yeah but wasn't that down to a certain hanger being silly?
gutterflower

Post by gutterflower »

yup i am the devil, mwuahahaha and of course i just hang ALLLL the time, w00t
gutterflower

Post by gutterflower »

oh nad if your definition of hanging is "not defending" which i agree i am guilty of, then your definition of hanger matches my definition of attacker, funny that
Panda

Post by Panda »

Chrisfu wrote: Yeah but wasn't that down to a certain hanger being silly?

Pfff, you aint seen nothing. Just found out a couple of minutes ago that he's been getting into my Webadmin account and arsing about with our server :rolleyes:
gutterflower

Post by gutterflower »

i was eh?...you sure about that?

hey man you should watch what you accuse me of, i have logs of j00

what exactly did i do to the server then eh? exlpain??

if you're talking about me knowing your server password...prephaps you should tell your members not to tell me..
Panda

Post by Panda »

Want me to post the log I have about you laughing about Camel changing my password that you happened to mention you had been using?
gutterflower

Post by gutterflower »

yup, using when you beg me every couple of weeks to fix your server when one of you dunces breaks it again
Panda

Post by Panda »

Also in this log you bragged about knowing the passwords of everyone in {FCU} and that you knew how to reset them :rolleyes:

And the last time I asked you to do anything on the server was when you were still in {FCU} about a month and a half ago
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

nuff kids, you can argue on irc
gutterflower

Post by gutterflower »

camel asks me all the bloody time, and yes i do know all your passwords and how to reset them, doesnt mean i have or will. and i didnt BRAGG about it.
MeSSiaH{FCU}

Post by MeSSiaH{FCU} »

To be quite honest ^^; dudes this is the stupidest thread ever =\ we asked fizz to help coz uhm..mainly coz i keep fuxxing up =) neway i wont put myself down publicly more than needed so i just want to say:

Panda the MOTD thingy wasnt all that special and hard to think of, if u want to have ur right and be all cool n stuff well..bla, go ahead and do it the way real ppl do, stop being so afraid ur a wimp and trying to prove urself, just make sure ur idb/motd thingy is better than the dbl's motd-like project (if there's gonna be one). Then maybe there will be a point to this discussion, what i c now is just blablablarbla =\
(Must say the DBL 1 will prolly get more views and will also probably be covering more, it just has the advantage of being 'official', but if u finally wish to act immature, I wish u good luck in all of it ..come on panda, u can do better... =/
RaGe*NL*
Banned

Post by RaGe*NL* »

guys, talking more here wont make u any more populair.. just stop it.. \o/
RaGe*NL*
Banned

Post by RaGe*NL* »

[EDIT] fuccking double post.. sorry lag problems.. clicked twice before i realized it :(