Level 6

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

AlessaMason
Certified Finisher

Re: Level 6

Post by AlessaMason »

i am not on mac. i saw what i needed. if u need, send me a pm.
Amojoi

Re: Nível 6

Post by Amojoi »

Give me a hand! I'm stuck I have the password and the user and it does not work
amh

Re: Nível 6

Post by amh »

Amojoi wrote: 19-06-2020 14:49 Give me a hand! I'm stuck I have the password and the user and it does not work
Are you sure you have the correct un/pwd?
MrMarcellusWallace

Post by MrMarcellusWallace »

I'm still a bit puzzled with this one. Have been thinking almost an hour yesterday and today about it.

So I found the hints in the source code (maybe not all of them?) and I got what is meant by "ALTernative" Also found the hidden hint on the actual page (took me quite a while to see that). I also found the hint in the password request window, BUT I have absolutely no idea how to convert this information into a username and password. I mean sure, this one word on the page itself could be the username or password. But how do I know which and whats the other then. I think Im still missing a piece of information to clearly deduce that or is there guessing involved here?
amh

Post by amh »

MrMarcellusWallace wrote: 21-08-2020 12:09 I'm still a bit puzzled with this one. Have been thinking almost an hour yesterday and today about it.

So I found the hints in the source code (maybe not all of them?) and I got what is meant by "ALTernative" Also found the hidden hint on the actual page (took me quite a while to see that). I also found the hint in the password request window, BUT I have absolutely no idea how to convert this information into a username and password. I mean sure, this one word on the page itself could be the username or password. But how do I know which and whats the other then. I think Im still missing a piece of information to clearly deduce that or is there guessing involved here?
There's a tricky step in this level. Look around more, expand your horizons. There is a reason that hidden hint is where it is!
confused_

Post by confused_ »

Hi, I'm really confused. I believe (???) I have all/most of the information, but I don't really know what to do with all of it. There are also a few things that I'm not sure about too, like the clue on the page, and the photo itself. I am using Firefox (after using safari), is there a clue that I am missing? I've been searching on google a lot, but I don't think I'm on the right track anymore. I think I know what to do. Can someone help??
amh

Post by amh »

confused_ wrote: 18-09-2020 16:19 Hi, I'm really confused. I believe (???) I have all/most of the information, but I don't really know what to do with all of it. There are also a few things that I'm not sure about too, like the clue on the page, and the photo itself. I am using Firefox (after using safari), is there a clue that I am missing? I've been searching on google a lot, but I don't think I'm on the right track anymore. I think I know what to do. Can someone help??
It sounds like you have still to find something. It's sneakily hidden. PM me if you are still stuck.
confused_

Post by confused_ »

amh wrote: 18-09-2020 17:10
confused_ wrote: 18-09-2020 16:19 Hi, I'm really confused. I believe (???) I have all/most of the information, but I don't really know what to do with all of it. There are also a few things that I'm not sure about too, like the clue on the page, and the photo itself. I am using Firefox (after using safari), is there a clue that I am missing? I've been searching on google a lot, but I don't think I'm on the right track anymore. I think I know what to do. Can someone help??
It sounds like you have still to find something. It's sneakily hidden. PM me if you are still stuck.
Hi, I was able to figure it out, but thanks anyways! (It was right in front of me the whole time! :D )
7869NKLE6C

Post by 7869NKLE6C »

hey i've been stuck on this level for about 20/25 minutes and i cant find anything that could lead to the answer, i dont know if its the browser or just my lack of knowledge. i think i know what to do but i just can't find the answers or anything. could anyone help me?
throwaway

Post by throwaway »

pm me
$kinny

Post by $kinny »

So I've been here, sitting for 45 minutes, staring at this level and it's source code. I am completely stumped. I'm sure I have everything I need to solve it, but I don't know how to connect them.
amh

Post by amh »

$kinny wrote: 07-01-2022 20:51 So I've been here, sitting for 45 minutes, staring at this level and it's source code. I am completely stumped. I'm sure I have everything I need to solve it, but I don't know how to connect them.
PM me if you like.
daviddark096

Post by daviddark096 »

Hi, I don't know if someone is here now in 2022, but can I PM someone? I have some clues but don't really know what to do.
amh

Post by amh »

daviddark096 wrote: 12-10-2022 19:07 Hi, I don't know if someone is here now in 2022, but can I PM someone? I have some clues but don't really know what to do.
You can PM me.
c0da

Post by c0da »

There is a lot of misleading hints ...
You only need two of them, don't wast your time figuring out what's the meaning behind each one of them because the hints are direct !