Where did you get your name?

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Berserk

Where did you get your name?

Post by Berserk »

This is somthing that I've done on several forums that I've signed up on and all you do is tell where you got your name that you use for games and forums that you sign up for.

I got the name Berserk from an anime my brother used to watch. It was alright but I liked the name.
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

i used to work with a guy who was a bit freaky, and every morning hed go GAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZMAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN

it stuck :)
Berserk

Post by Berserk »

Strange lol. :rolleyes:
Instigator

Post by Instigator »

when i was listening to prodigy-firestarter one time;)
Messy

Post by Messy »

I used to call myself Messiah, a name I originally made up for a friend who couldn't be arsed to find his own name when he started to play UT.
I liked it more than my current nick I guess (I forgot what that was ¬_¬) so I adopted it as my own when he decided not to play UT anymore (his dad didn't allow him to).

Anyway, people always tended to just call me Messy and I guess I just liked it so much I stayed with that.

meh..not really interesting I guess.
Berserk

Post by Berserk »

Neither is mine. =/
[GR]Kermit

Post by [GR]Kermit »

Muppet Show ?!
Requiem``

Post by Requiem`` »

boah, Requiem for a dream is one of my favourite movie so...... (i know that's poor)

then it's became Reqqy, small nickname , which is my actual nick ;)

ps: also got 2 other nicks:

*Ber$erK: from a song, Thyrfing- going berserk, <3 it
*Metalliguane: Metallica (one of my fav band) + iguana, lil reptilium ^^(in french: iguane)
Rino

Post by Rino »

I created a Linebacker with NFL Madden 2003 and i wanted to give him an italian name and surname, a name that also looked a Heavy, powerful, rude. So i called that Linebacker Rino Ceronte that can be a real name in italian, and it the name of the animal, if u read it without space.
So when i started to play on line i rememebered that and i used to be Rino Ceronte that obviously turned after some weeks in Rino \o/.
cY|riCo

Post by cY|riCo »

well...

When i was young and my mum was angry at me Frederik was to long for her.^^ So she called me Rico always. Then my friends also called me Rico and so i used this nick online too. :p

So Frederik --> Frederico --> Rico \o/
CorDawg-

Post by CorDawg- »

omfg fred!
my dogs name is fred :PP
priior

Post by priior »

i used to be a medieval history freak when younger...

the extra i for style tbh :)
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

Well, not much really...

I needed to change nick coz my previous nick (TI_MI_RE_OR) didnt fit in Ut2003 limit when using the tag of my first DB clan (-=PB=-), so i had to came up with a name.

Cenotaph happens to be a name of a song from Bolt Thrower and is also a name used by several bands (my main inspiration was the turkish Cenotaph) ;)
I just thought it would be a fitting nick for me ;)
beefsack

Post by beefsack »

i am beefsack cos im fuckin awesome

haha only kidding i wanted to pick a really abnormal name so nobody else would have it and i could just use it to sign up for everything etc

oh and im weird <3
l0afz

Post by l0afz »

BurntLeaf > L33FY > l0af

The change because people at some other community I used to talk at had a person called B33FY and they were all liek OMG ITS B33FY AND L33FY LOLS so it stuck. I then realised all cap names were gay (sorry to anyone) and people from DB community were calling me loofeh, loof, or l00fer. So.. l0af... :p