Cheaters versus notpronners

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

meep98324

Cheaters versus notpronners

Post by meep98324 »

Since verbal jousts seem to be breaking out between notpronners and cheaters all over the forums, I thought it might make it easier on everyone trying to get through the game peacefully to just limit your fighting to one thread. Have fun! :lol:
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

Notproners 1-0 Cheaters
Hex

Post by Hex »

We could avoid so much fighting if we just listen to what David said at the very beginning.

THERE IS NO POINT TO CHEATING
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

:p

well said Hex!

Notproners 2-0 Cheaters

:D :lol:
mega notprod

Post by mega notprod »

notpronners will feel better and have more fun tring 2 play the level without cheating :D \o/ \o/ \o/ :D
:lol:
Sam_Atoms

Post by Sam_Atoms »

Cheaters suck and have small john thomases :blabla:
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

Notproners 4-0 Cheaters

whoever gets 5 points first wins
junimond_

Post by junimond_ »

i don't get the poin of this thread...sorry. fighting against a loser - or a bunch of them? thats not a challenge :) there is no point in cheating - we all know that. every dumbnut can find a wt on google - or the link to master-heros forum. they are running around in circles there like little kids with no idea what to do next and blaming david for being an asshat (:D). that says everything ;) they don't see that we are having damn hard fun with every posting here. they seem to be happy with the fact that they are all in one fourm - 'fighting' against us evil notpronners (me shivers in fear^^). but - why they need to 'fight'? only for the reason they are not able to work for the solution, not able to use their god given brain. and the 'boss' there...come on - would u follow an idiot who is not able to solve a level on his own?no - really not. the qoute:'who's more foolish - the fool or the fool who follows' fits his forum perfect ;) and they need to fight against us cause THIS COMMUNITY HERE ROCKS! a lot of people have solved notpron - and not one of them is giving the answers away he/she worked hard for. the end is still a secret :)

keep on going with that. help others - but don't give anything away without a reason. keep this community here alive. everyone of u is doing damn good and hard work here every day. that's what it was made for - not for typing in passwords :) be proud about the work u do here. u are riddeling only for the reason a new level appears on ur screen - that satisfaction a cheater will never feel :) keep the ball rolling - it's ur community here, take care that it stays as it is: a bunch of freaks \o/
Orio

Post by Orio »

Well said junimond.

Notproners 5-0 Cheaters ?
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

yeah!:D

We win!!! \o/ We win!!

LOL !
Eka

Post by Eka »

Actually I'd say cheaters would have a score of 120, seeing as that's how many (roughly) notpron levels we have done over at cheaterforums \o/ \o/ \o/
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

no but i'm sorry man :S we had already won .. check the scores ..

and yeah, btw :D are you a cheater Eka?.. :rolleyes:
chulen

Post by chulen »

slimshady wrote: no but i'm sorry man :S we had already won .. check the scores ..

and yeah, btw :D are you a cheater Eka?.. :rolleyes:

:lol: read the "pillory for eka" thread :lol:
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

chulen wrote: :lol: read the "pillory for eka" thread :lol:

lol :D

yeah i read it, but actually i was asking because Mr.Eka says in his signature that he is the "Leader of the notpron team of masterforums. But not a cheater".. so i don't know .. :S .. i'm just confused, why does he then come here and post about how them "cheaters" are so powerful .. ?
Eka

Post by Eka »

Long story... I work for them, I am head of thier team. But I never cheated in riddles myself.