Global warming? lol

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

DavidM

Global warming? lol

Post by DavidM »

A refreshingly different point of view on the big propagandized topic:

http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid= ... 9158721459

English with German Subtitle...

The film gets highly critisized everywhere...but it's for the same reason global warming is being "advertised" everywhere...Lobbys want it to be there, to make money. But well, all criticism I have read was kinda pointless and couldn't really tell what's wrong in the movie...it was just flippant saying that it's bad...but lacking reasoning.

Articles:
http://environment.newscientist.com/cha ... th/dn11462
Last edited by DavidM on 24-05-2007 13:06, edited 1 time in total.
DoMmeh``

Post by DoMmeh`` »

best film i've seen about global warming was from the guy who wanted to become president dunno his name but he unfortunately failed...nice documentation don't know if any1 can help me at his name^^

didn't watch the movie postet yet. beginning looked interesting and i remember my dad sayin smthin bout this like "...there have always been these climate changes since the earth exists with and without the human...just normal, its just because of the global unbelievable communication that you now notice evrything.."

well =D always interesting
dildo

Post by dildo »

al gore an inconvenient truth? :)
he talks about all the events of global warming but doesn't talk about the solution (he could start @ his own, his electricity bill is like wot ze fok)
Last edited by dildo on 27-04-2007 21:07, edited 1 time in total.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

this film explains why al gore's stuff is totally inaccurate and is lacking depth and is wrong in the end.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

btw: always keep in mind that everything CAN be propaganda...don't believe anything you hear/read in media.
all sides of a story can be wrong, no matter what media. even those you consider proper show shit. and we tend to believe what we get shown without doubting it.

just DOUBT ALL
Last edited by DavidM on 27-04-2007 21:57, edited 1 time in total.
BL44T

Post by BL44T »

And therefor; even doubt this video.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Ye, but it makes more sense the more I doubt it.
Temperature is equally rising on other planets, which perfectly shows it.

But it's not like I myself can measure it on the other hand ;)
BunnyS

Post by BunnyS »

DavidM wrote: btw: always keep in mind that everything CAN be propaganda...don't believe anything you hear/read in media.
all sides of a story can be wrong, no matter what media. even those you consider proper show shit. and we tend to believe what we get shown without doubting it.

just DOUBT ALL

So doubt everything ever ? nah I disagree once in a while you need a leap of faith :o

Haven't watched either film yet so can't say much but I heard both sides of the story. Some saying we have to conserve are energy and not pollute etc where as others say it's got fuck all to do with anything we have done as a human race... was just bound to happen :o and so far it's just made the uk hotter so I'm not complaining SO much :D

lol terrible I know :)
Shinobi

Post by Shinobi »

I have doubts that Earth is flat......what? AM I late or something?!?!?
beefsack

Post by beefsack »

earth is concave man you are thousands of years late, turns out the sun is the centre of the universe and earth wraps around it
DoMmeh``

Post by DoMmeh`` »

just seen it complete, and its totally convicting..!
well done rly
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

you mean convincing?
DoMmeh``

Post by DoMmeh`` »

ja kannse dir doch denken =p
Jelly

Post by Jelly »

DavidM wrote: btw: always keep in mind that everything CAN be propaganda...don't believe anything you hear/read in media.

just DOUBT ALL
Nah.. Be very doubtful to most things, but often people who won awards and so on is posting okay things.

Gotta say I believe Titanic sank, WWII existed and WTC is no more, although I've only heard and seen it in the media.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

As long as you don't believe the planes were full of passengers and made the towers collapse, you still own a thinking brain.